There are a lot of small lifestyle changes which can have a big impact on your health, below are a few which are easy to do and will offer great results from fitness holidays.
- Protein is vital to muscle growth and overall health; although most people get enough to function, they could definitely be benefiting from upping their intake. Protein is filling and will reduce hunger, whilst speeding up your metabolism and building your muscles.
- People who eat a filling and wholesome breakfast are slimmer and healthier because it prevents snacking. It’s common place for people to have the notion that skipping this meal will cut down on calories, but it in fact makes them hungry and more likely to snack on unhealthy options.
- Lifting weights not only aids in reducing fat and building muscle, but also allows you to have a healthy dose of mental challenge; weight lifting gives you both a healthier mind and body.
- You can make small changes at work which will offer you a healthier take on life, too. Keeping your desk clean is not only a hygiene issue, but actually also makes you more efficient in your work.
- Whilst following a fitness DVD at home or going to the gym alone are great ways to stay in shape, joining a fitness class or even embarking on a fitness holiday will serve you in a variety of extra ways.
Group exercise is a social activity which offers you encouragement from your peers and a little healthy competition. It will also give you a sense of direction and make you far more likely to make workouts a regular event. The amount of classes and wellbeing fitness holidays are vast, so there is something out there for everyone.
Benefits of Group Exercise, ACSM.org
10 Science-Backed Reasons to Eat More Protein, AuthorityNutrition.com